Sunday, September 15, 2024

God enters the body of bob hickman and speaks in june of 2002 and said get a website, and i prayed 2 days and asked what to call it, and God spoke, "call it MinistryOfDreams"

God the Holy ghost entered into my body, like a body. my perfect size. This is baptism of the Holy Spirit. ACTS 2:38 in the holy bible. about 8 years after that happened, I started seeing non stop visions from God, and dreams most nights when I sleep. it is 9-18-2024 and it is still going on. the name Ministry of Dreams didnt exist untill God spoke and created it and God told me he will make all that steal and alter remove it from what they placed it on. examples of altering is, "the Ministry of dreams". I like that name. its 915-2024 and Im seeing visions of phil collins singing part of the song, "mama", and hearing the music. I saw the ministering spirit hollie come out with a big hand and she said something like, you see. that. she and somebody else said. hollie showed appeared. I heard that but didnt see who said, but he said, and hollie showed appeared and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment